|Home||» Products||» Cummins Silent Dg set||» Compact Diesel Generator|
S SERIES DIESEL GENERATOR SET
Latest technology product :
Value for money
The Cummins ® â€˜S seriesâ€™ engine powered diesel generating sets offer the best fuel economy, best warranty terms and lowest cost of maintenance thereby proving to be the most economical power solution. With the superior designed engine and world class Cummins Generator Technologies (Stamford) make alternator, the gensets come equipped with Cummins corporate genset controller for ease of use and monitoring generator performance.
Silent, compact and light weight
The Cummins ® â€˜S seriesâ€™ DG sets are smaller and lighter than any other DG set in itâ€™s class, thus giving you the advantage of optimising your valuable space.
Environment friendly power
The Cummins ® â€˜S seriesâ€™ base DG sets are available with the lowest noise levels in itâ€™s range and are CPCB certified for emissions and noise compliance, thus offering you environment friendly power.
The genset powered by the reliable Cummins ® â€˜S seriesâ€™ diesel engine meets stringent exhaust emission tests as per MOEF norms without sacrificing fuel efficiency at normal operating loads
Single source power assurance
The rugged and reliable Cummins ® â€˜S seriesâ€™ DG sets are unique, because all the major components - the engine, alternator, control system and canopy are manufactured by Cummins India/ Channel partners (Sudhir Gensets Limited). This integral approach means each element of a generating set is designed to work in harmony from the start. A high quality product, complemented by
the largest customer support network in India, providing roundthe- clock service and spares support, offers you SINGLE SOURCE POWER ASSURANCE from the world leaders in power generation.
Engine: Cummins® â€˜S seriesâ€™ diesel generating sets, powered by Cummins® â€˜S seriesâ€™ engines, are rated at 1500 RPM and conform to ISO 8528 specifications. The engines are radiator cooled, four stroke and multi-cylinder, conforming to BS 5514 / ISO 3046
The scope of supply includes:
- Battery charging alternator
- MICO In-Line fuel system with mechanical governor
- Dual spin-on filter
- Lube oil filter
- Turbocharger (for 40, 50 and 62.5 kVA)
- Residential silencer
- CAC : Charge Air Cooler (for 62.5 kVA DG sets only)
- Dry type Air cleaner
- Recovery bottle
- Shut-off coil with safeties for LLOP/ HWT
- Flywheel and flywheel housing
- First fill of lube oil and coolant
Alternator: Stamford alternator from Cummins Generator Technologies, suitable for operation at 1500 RPM, 415 Volts, 0.8 pf (lag) suitable for 50 Hz, 3 phase, 4 wire system, conforming to BS 5000 / IS 4722. The Alternator is brushless type, screen protected, revolving field, self excited,self regulated through an AVR. The alternator has the following features
- + 1.0 % Voltage regulation (max.) in static
- IP: 23 protection with insulation class H
- Permissible overload of 10% for one
hour in 12 hours of operation
- 'P1' frame alternator on 35 & 40 kVA node provides improved serviceability. It is designed for ease of assembly, Light in weight. This alternator is also available with upfitable option of EBS (Excitation Boost System) for good motor starting and short circuit maintenance